• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 2014 General Discussion

Brewers

Indeed :P Sometimes you get a cookie right over the plate that you have to crush out of the park.

True that.

The more interesting thing is whether anybody will even see any flakes.  The NAM kinda seems to be by itself in that regard. 

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True that.

The more interesting thing is whether anybody will even see any flakes.  The NAM kinda seems to be by itself in that regard. 

I wouldn't be shocked if some in the UP of MI or northern lower MI get some flakes in the air, beyond that I'd be surprised.

Obviously not a fan of cold stratiform rain this time of year (or any, for that matter) but the storms of recent weeks makes this kind of weather a lot easier to accept.  Just have to get through tomorrow and Friday, and the weather looks pretty great after that.

I agree about the late weekend/early next week forecast.  Late spring/early summer weather ftw.

I swear my lawn is going to be as thick as a shag carpet after all this rain we have been getting. Since the 11th we have officially received 2.30" at DTW but there are several locations around the area that are in the 4"+ range since then.

I swear my lawn is going to be as thick as a shag carpet after all this rain we have been getting. Since the 11th we have officially received 2.30" at DTW but there are several locations around the area that are in the 4"+ range since then.

the west continues to experience extreme drought and we get pc nw weather.

I've been in a screw hole. Im not even at 2". It doesn't even matter though, its very lush. So much moisture from the snowmelt i cant remember the last time I felt scorched ground.

severe drizzle and 39.... wc is 32. normal for Nov 10th. :whistle:

I talk to a couple contractors north of Highway 10 and one is in the T city area. I have a couple jobs lined up in that area and these guys were telling me the other day that is the worst weather they have ever experienced in their life since Being up there. Lmao

I've got sun..i've got sun.... i better run out in at while the one blue hole in the sky is around... Rain to the west is not even moving..just sitting in one spot. Saukville loves this weather.

Haha. I've got sun too. Was a miserable morning!

I talk to a couple contractors north of Highway 10 and one is in the T city area. I have a couple jobs lined up in that area and these guys were telling me the other day that is the worst weather they have ever experienced in their life since Being up there. Lmao

To have a short taste of being outside, then have it ripped away like this really strips morale. still haven't mowed yet.

I've got sun..i've got sun....  i better run out in at while the one blue hole in the sky is around...  Rain to the west is not even moving..just sitting in one spot.   Saukville loves this weather.

Same here, first time I've seen the sun since Monday, and even then it was for a rather short period.

Archived