• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
May 2014 General Discussion

Brewers

Forecast calling for 84 but that looks a tad optimistic to me given mixing heights around 900 mb (temps around 18C at that level).  I think we probably fall a couple degrees short though off to a good start as it's already 76.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RAP should be renamed LOL. I'm waiting with bated breath for those 90+ reports out of Northern IL.

Up to 86 at PNT with still a few hours left of warming. Already at the high temperature I forecasted yesterday. We suspect the AWOS there has a bit of a warm bias but it could verify the 90+ on the RAP lol.

Up to 86 at PNT with still a few hours left of warming. Already at the high temperature I forecasted yesterday. We suspect the AWOS there has a bit of a warm bias but it could verify the 90+ on the RAP lol.

Looks like there's several sites away from the clouds/precip in C. IL that are at 86/87.

Down to 46F right now, three cold days in a row during at least portions of the daylight hours.  So much for the warm front barreling through.  We'll be lucky if it is through by tomorrow morning at this rate.

worst climo, you should move

Wow, overachieving and up to 85 here.  Have exceeded GFS/NAM/ECMWF 2m output as well as MOS.  Either temps aloft are warmer than progged or we're mixing deeper than expected.  Maybe the RAP wasn't really crazy after all.  ;)

Wow, overachieving and up to 85 here.  Have exceeded GFS/NAM/ECMWF 2m output as well as MOS.  Either temps aloft are warmer than progged or we're mixing deeper than expected.  Maybe the RAP wasn't really crazy after all.  ;)

Looks like it might be a combination of both, at least according to the RAP and 18z NAM. 

Archived