• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
April Banter Thread

metalicwx366

The rain trained to the S yesterday and now is training to the N. Our forcefield has been in full effect.

Enjoyed the swampfest and the fireworks at the end yesterday. Those were better than the 4th of July fireworks here. We thought it would be ruined due to the 90% chance of storms. :rolleyes:

Then TWC has heavy rain today(going to bust) , when the rain has set up to the N. Not disappointed because that's what the models actually were showing.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The rain trained to the S yesterday and now is training to the N. Our forcefield has been in full effect.

Enjoyed the swampfest and the fireworks at the end yesterday. Those were better than the 4th of July fireworks here. We thought it would be ruined due to the 90% chance of storms. :rolleyes:

Then TWC has heavy rain today(going to bust) , when the rain has set up to the N. Not disappointed because that's what the models actually were showing.

Lighting swamp gas with Zippo lighters and yelling, "Yee-Haw" really isn't fireworks.

Thanks for asking I have been trying not to harp on really what is going on and just trying to stay positive and she it to.  She is doing well. She has finished two cycles of chemo. Each cycle is 3 treatments in 8 days. So she has had a lot taken out of her with each cycle and trying to get her diet down to were she can eat without getting constipated because of her stomach surgery removing the cancer there. She has lost a lot of weight but is finally maintaining which is about the best we can do right know. She is going to take a clinical drug that is called a parp inhibitor that targets the molecular cell makeup of the cancer cell to help prevent the cancer cells from reforming. They have come a long way in treatments but there is a lot that still need to be done. I read on line  saying that in 10 years Cancer will be the number one killer in America and I believe it. I think a lot of it stems from what we eat and how our food is processed and treated. 

Glad to hear things are going in a positive direction!  Keep us updated.

Glad to hear things are going in a positive direction!  Keep us updated.

Thanks Hvward. Ya things are progressing along as well as we can expect. We have all the faith in God and that he will see us through this. I lean very heavily on God to get me through this. Will myself growing in the ministry it has been a great challenge to my faith. 

I don't know about yee-haw, but when I watch "Hee Haw" I feel like one watching a day in the life of Waycrossians !

Roy Clark is an incredibly talented guitar and banjo player...maybe one of the best ever.

Has anyone been to corrola it's on the obx of nc? Going in May just wondering what to do, expect.

I haven't been there, but I do go to the Nags Head/Kill Devil Hills/Kitty Hawk area. The OBX is awesome and there are a lot of good places to eat. I think Corrola is where you can see the wild horses on the beach.

ESPN must be out of programs.This makes about the 5th time this year they are showing tgis 2 hour special about the fab five.It's the same thing every time Duke beats michigan in 1992 and Carolina in 1993 .

yep that Fab Five thing is old, UNC and Duke showed the Fab Five who was the boss.  They keep showing that Fab Five thing over and over.  

Weather Channel coming back to DircetTV. They are supposedly cutting it's reality tv content in half.

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/weather-channel-agrees-to-alter-program-lineup-to-return-to-directv-1201154262/#

A complete cave by TWC.  Fascinating stuff.

To get back on the 20 million-subscriber service, Weather Channel has agreed to reduce reality programming by half on weekdays; return instant local weather and allow DirecTV customers to watch the Weather Channel’s video programming on multiple devices inside and outside the home, so long as they can prove they are subscribers.

“Our apologies to DirecTV and their customers for the disruption of our service and for initiating a public campaign,” said David Kenny, CEO of the Weather Co., Weather Channel’s parent, in a prepared statement. “Our viewers deserve better than a public dispute and we pledge to reward their loyalty with exceptional programming and more weather focused news.”

R I P Ultimate Warrior! Sad day for the wrestling world! Truly a legend from back when wrestling was alot better!

This was a shock, especially since he was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame last Saturday, and was on Raw less than 24 hours before he died. His promo on Raw seems very eerie now, as if he knew this was going to happen.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR08M6EUd0g&feature=share

Lost by 5. I had a chance to tie it with a three with 10 seconds to go and missed it short. Sucks.

Sorry man.  That sucks.

This was a shock, especially since he was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame last Saturday, and was on Raw less than 24 hours before he died. His promo on Raw seems very eerie now, as if he knew this was going to happen.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR08M6EUd0g&feature=share

I didn't see the promo, but they played it this morning on 620 -- very eerie indeed.  Mark thinks he's not dead....at least that's what he was saying on the show.  I don't think this is a fake though.  That would be pretty bad.

Archived