Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
April Banter Thread

metalicwx366

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very well-known radio and TV helicopter traffic reporter Herb Emory passed away today at 61 of a heart attack soon after helping a motorist in trouble. He reported traffic in the Atlanta area for over 40 years. He was born in Brevard, NC. He is already deeply missed by many. May Herb rest in peace.

jburns, on 15 Apr 2014 - 8:22 PM, said:

The map?

The current conditions page and the graphs and history page for my weather station are just blah. I preferred the older graphs a lot better, but the new ones aren't that bad. The current condition page shows a constant wind speed (mine is stuck at 8) that's not even correct even though the wind direction changes. The nearby weather stations map on the current condition page doesn't work; I click on a station icon and it does nothing.

I've resorted to using this because it has the older graphs and current conditions that are actually accurate: http://classic.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=YOURSTATIONIDHERE

Hopefully they'll work some of the kinks and technical problems out soon enough.. 

Well, today is the 3rd year anniversary of April 16, 2011 tornado outbreak. I will never forget what happened on that day with few close calls to my family in Sanford and in Johnston County from two EF3s. I already had high passion for meteorology, but that outbreak made me want to become meteorologist ever more than ever over other career choices. I was the lucky one that day.

To whom it may concern:

They just announced today that they are opening a bass pro shops 15 min from my house! A Bass Pro Shops on exit 60 off of 85! It's like Christhmas , my birthday , and anniversary rolled into one!! It's a good day, opening in 2016!!!! Yeeee-hawwww! It's like redneck heaven , crapper Jim, I expect to see you there!! :). :)

To whom it may concern:

They just announced today that they are opening a bass pro shops 15 min from my house! A Bass Pro Shops on exit 60 off of 85! It's like Christhmas , my birthday , and anniversary rolled into one!! It's a good day, opening in 2016!!!! Yeeee-hawwww! It's like redneck heaven , crapper Jim, I expect to see you there!! :). :)

Damn, Mack...

...You were all-over yourself at the Cabelas opening a couple weeks ago.

Now a Bass Pro???

How many fishing rods do you need?

(Suspect Mack's wife is an "eye-roller" with his enthusiasm.)

Dang.

My wife's Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday not looking so good this morning.

NWS dropped the forecast high from 74 to 64 overnight, with some chance of showers.

A 10 degree difference when the original forecast was only 72hrs away.

Looks like the wedge doesn't want to budge.

Archived