Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Tropical Disco 2014 SNE

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The front slowed 3 hours on the GFS. I think tropical storm conditions are a good bet from Montauk point to Cape Cod Friday night.

Tough to get winds when you're on the NW quadrant of a minimal hurricane that goes well SE of Nantucket. Unless it begins extra-tropical transition much sooner.

I don't think anyone on SNE sees anything more than some rain and waves on south facing beaches. Euro will prob go east again

A majority of the 00z ECMWF individual ensemble mebers were inside of the OP last night and quite a few are coastal huggers evenutally passing inside or near the 40/70 benchmark.

With the progressiveness of that front you have to think Euro is more correct. It won't shock me to see everything tickle east the next few days

I sort of side with the euro too, but we'll see in a couple of hours. It just all depends on how organized this gets and how far west. The more disorganzied it is, the more of a westward track probably. Either way, it's no Bermuda Blues. Low clouds will rule the day.

Archived