12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
March 25-26 Potential Bomb Part III

earthlight

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but not a bust since we got what was forecast for the most part.

Some mets had us at 8-12 in our area; we missed that by mere miles. I think up to South Brunswick had that much. I did go to the Camden Aquarium that Sunday; the place was open but deserted. Got pics of my kids with huge drifts and the Ben Franklin Bridge in the background.

If JB scores a coup on this he'll be God. If he's wrong he should retire.

Yeah he can hit the senior steroid circuit. He'd make for good testosterone commercials.

Craig Allen posted a map on Fb showing 10% chance of 4" for nj/NYC...40% chance for most of LI and 70% chance for eastern LI

Good luck with that...most likely NYC sees zero-this will trend further east and the QPF shield will be more compact as the low will suck in all available moisture.

That's interesting, since you are the spokesperson for every single model that comes out

He's right.  RPM blows.

Craig Allen posted a map on Fb showing 10% chance of 4" for nj/NYC...40% chance for most of LI and 70% chance for eastern LI

That means a 90% NYC gets less than 4".  0" is included in that range.  I think that's a good map.

Calm down dude, notice you're the only one that's mentioned it.

Yeah people are testy lately. Do they get this riled for summer thunder storms? I'm not here in the summer and I DO NOT like severe weather so I have no idea. Thunder, lightning, derechos, you can keep em all. Heat waves too, don't like em.

Yeah people are testy lately. Do they get this riled for summer thunder storms? I'm not here in the summer and I DO NOT like severe weather so I have no idea. Thunder, lightning, derechos, you can keep em all. Heat waves too, don't like em.

Actually yes.. Especially because severe threats almost never work out and when they do its for a relatively small area. Often times a great setup fails to produce

I take back my previous statement. the norlun trough isn't the last straw for a storm it is the CRAP, oops I mean CRAS model.

now watch after I say this its going to score a coup rarer than me hitting the powerball :lol:

It nailed the boxing day storm before any other model so maybe, just maybe....keeping weenie hopes alive   :weenie:  :axe:  :snowman: 

It probably nailed that because it has a huge west bias, there actually was a storm in 09-10 that the CRAS nailed, I forget which one.

It is a rather poor model but does nail a storm from time to time before other guidance. I dont recall the storm u r speaking of. I wish they had verification stats for the CRAS....it may actually outperform the NAM at times!

It is a rather poor model but does nail a storm from time to time before other guidance. I dont recall the storm u r speaking of. I wish they had verification stats for the CRAS....it may actually outperform the NAM at times!

The NavGEM almost certainly ouperformed the NAM this winter, maybe even inside 48 hours.

Archived