joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2014

Animal

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watching the wv loop, it's going to be such a close call for us. The further south and east you are, the better. Radar is starting to blow up over NNJ, so that's a good sign, though that is pretty well modeled in the short term models and it seems like it diminishes some as the coastal gets going and drags the heavier stuff east. 

Just watching the wv loop, it's going to be such a close call for us. The further south and east you are, the better. Radar is starting to blow up over NNJ, so that's a good sign, though that is pretty well modeled in the short term models and it seems like it diminishes some as the coastal gets going and drags the heavier stuff east. 

Yea. I sorta hope I get some weenie band late tonight and that gives NYC substance :flood:

Overall, I can't complain. Saturday morning I did not even give this event any merit.

4 inches or 10 inches, it's all good.

http://www.orangecountygov.com/controls/NewsFeed.aspx?FeedID=1780

1/26/2015 - 01-26-15 Orange County Declares State of Emergency

County offices closed Tuesday as SOE remains in effect

In response to Winter Storm Juno, Orange County has declared a State of Emergency effective today at 7:00 p.m. through 7:00 a.m. on Wednesday, January 28. During this period, county roadway travel is restricted to the following: utility crews; healthcare and social services providers providing direct patient care; police, fire, and EMS; essential public employees; and emergency travel. County parks have also been closed until 7:00 a.m. on Wednesday. All restrictions are subject to further revision, including decreasing or increasing the time of restriction as necessary. Read Entire Press Release.

Archived