• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Giant signal for mid month. This was noted in the teleconnectors earlier this week

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we have seen this movie many times before this winter. I'm actually surprised I thought this one was going the other way and didn't pay much attention. But time to change course it's falling into line with the seasonal pattern

interesting theory, going to watch if your on to something

we have seen this movie many times before this winter. I'm actually surprised I thought this one was going the other way and didn't pay much attention. But time to change course it's falling into line with the seasonal pattern

After what the ec ens looked like I'm happy to see these 00z runs. Still some time for this to go either way.

3-5 10-18Screenshot_2014-03-10-00-41-19.png

That looks like 7+ from about 84 on north.. Suweeet.  At least, in comparison to former runs.  I dont like how the 850 line goes north of us for most of the storm, but apparently there's enough before and after the main show to deliver WSW type amounts.. Lets hope we've got a trend and not a blip...   Orh gets smoked.

That looks like 7+ from about 84 on north.. Suweeet. At least, in comparison to former runs. I dont like how the 850 line goes north of us for most of the storm, but apparently there's enough before and after the main show to deliver WSW type amounts.. Lets hope we've got a trend and not a blip... Orh gets smoked.

I'm on 84....need the south trend....come on king

I'm gonna drift off probably and check in when my 6 yr old wakes up with a raging fever....she's been sick..... Peace fellas

Ugh...life is turrable sometimes. Im caring for my dad right now. Then gotta make the 3hr drive from nj to manchester ct in 4hrs lol. Heizenberg might have a new customer soon...

Come on euro, keep it amped but cold...asking for a lot, yea.

Too warm for most of the event...

It is almost an exact carbon copy of 12z aside from the smallest details that don't matter really. This run might be like colder by 5 miles

Yes too warm for most of the event outside of the flash freeze at the end and a couple inches of snow for SNE, though northenr SNE is pretty darn close to all snow. We're talking needing like 20-25 miles.

Archived