• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
March 12 -14 Potential Storm

NEG NAO

Still plenty of time left, when are the players gonna be on the field? Maybe we can finally get some nice winds as well

NWS UPTON on its Twitter feed ' Possibility of a significant winter event with  tropical storm winds'. extremely interesting choice of wording. but they stressed POTENTIAL

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luckily I work for a company with a very relaxed internet policy. It also helps that I have a private office. That being said I work while I post and if I'm busy I post less. The Euro comes out right as my lunch hour ends. I'm obsessed with weather. People say I missed my calling and should have went to college for meteorology instead. We'll see what 00z has to offer.

you're young go back to school. if you have good math skills, go for it.

They were responding to Eric halthuas ( formerly of WallStreet Journal ) & quote is below:

.@NWSNewYorkNY: "The potential is there for a significant winter weather event" next Wed/Thu. Tropical storm force winds possible, too.

Eric added the next wed/thu tropical storm force winds possible, too. All the nws said was potential for a significant winter weather event in their tweet.

What worse fears? At best this was a 2-4" storm anyway as it stands. No model really shows more than that unless well N&W. Plus at 5+ days out what's there to worry about.

Worry. No one should ever worry about snow. That's a trivial thing in our lives.

Archived