Gonzalo00
March 12 -14 Potential Storm

NEG NAO

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rain for everyone in the forum

Hideous run for everyone.

Let's see what the ensembles say later.  This was an interesting run.  Maybe the Polar Vortex and can south a bit more and help us out.  

We need it to bomb out further south and east.

It isn't like the models are going back and forth from a snowy solution to rain.  It has been pretty clear that this is likely a wet event for anywhere near the coast for a few days.

Terrible run for the coast. The interior is crushed. O well, more runs to go. Model mayhem.

It isn't like the models are going back and forth from a snowy solution to rain.  It has been pretty clear that this is likely a wet event for anywhere near the coast for a few days.

No it hasn't. We need a weak storm if the coast wants to see snow and a lot of the GFS members show that. The Ukie also shows that.

GGEM too i guess I ?  I'm surprised you don't think there is a clear trend as we get closer to this storm.

No there isn't at all. Still many more model runs to go and many more solutions are possible. If we get a weak storm, this will be snow for the area  but if it is phased, this will be a mix or rain to possibly snow. It depends on the track also.

Archived