joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2-3 Obs Thread

Herb@MAWS

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm watching my daughter play volleyball today in Westminster and I'm sitting in the bleachers and I glance at the ladies phone next to me. She has americanwx open and is scrolling posts...I show her my phone and say hi. She's like oh my...who are you? In my most classic nerd voice I say...."I'm leesburg 04" she grabs my arm and says really? No way....really!!! I'm like yes yes I am lol. Small world...was pretty cool and fun. I think she said her screen name was shine but I can't remember for sure.

You never know....fun!!

So I'm watching my daughter play volleyball today in Westminster and I'm sitting in the bleachers and I glance at the ladies phone next to me. She has americanwx open and is scrolling posts...I show her my phone and say hi. She's like oh my...who are you? In my most classic nerd voice I say...."I'm leesburg 04" she grabs my arm and says really? No way....really!!! I'm like yes yes I am lol. Small world...was pretty cool and fun. I think she said her screen name was shine but I can't remember for sure.

You never know....fun!!

That's awesome!  I hope she pops in during the storm to post some obs.  You're famous.

You never know....fun!!

I saw Ian's doppleganger in Starbucks last week.  I walked up to him and confidently introduced myself as das from AmWx.  The guy looked at me like I was from outer space.  Now that I think about it, I wonder if it really was him...

7 pm it is 35.9 deg in Monkton (North Balt Co)

Hello fellow Hereford zone resident! If you have been keeping track of you snow totals this year, please post it for me in the snowfall total thread! I'd love so more totals for up here :)

My only "worry" is if it gets too cold too fast :) (I never thought I'd be saying that!) Also thought it would be cool to do a comparison between the models and actual obs. 

I've been saving Euro mos numbers for days now....pm me after it's over so I can get them to you  ;)

Archived