Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2-3 Disco, Part III

stormtracker

Hello brother.

I looked at reports in Western MD and they have busted so far and we are still sitting with rain. Precip will shut off around 8 am and 3-4 hours of snow is not enough for the current totals.

T-1/2 in DCA

2 in IAD

3 in BWI

Who remembers the storm last year where we were progged 4-8 inches then kept going lower and lower until it was 1"?

Epic trolling. Are you in Orlando?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello brother.

I looked at reports in Western MD and they have busted so far and we are still sitting with rain.  Precip will shut off around 8 am and 3-4 hours of snow is not enough for the current totals.

T-1/2 in DCA

2 in IAD

3 in BWI

Who remembers the storm last year where we were progged 4-8 inches then kept going lower and lower until it was 1"?

Agreed...I think you will be right

Hello brother.

I looked at reports in Western MD and they have busted so far and we are still sitting with rain. Precip will shut off around 8 am and 3-4 hours of snow is not enough for the current totals.

T-1/2 in DCA

2 in IAD

3 in BWI

I think this is nonsense.

1) Western MD is on the northern fringe of precip, and is not running below latest model prognostications at this time. Temp is 16F at Wisp right now.

2) QPF increases the farther south you go, as you get closer to the better lift. There will probably be more snowfall farther south in DC than @ BWI.

Archived