• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
March 2-3 Storm Disco, Part II

stormtracker

I'm a little concerned about the torch on Sunday at least as the NAM depicts it. We have seen this time and time again, where it takes longer for the cold air to arrive than anticipated. Of course it will flip to frozen eventually with a solid arctic air mass pushing in, but still...(sorry if I am beating the "it's going to be to warm" horse)

Prepare for a pummeling

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-video/snowstorm-coming-plains-northeast-and-mid-atlantic/2430839568001

It seems as if Bernie Rayno is in shock.  Poor guy...I never feel guilty when someone paints the snow jackpot over my backyard, but this was a little different.  

Geez. That guy needs some sleep. I thought his head was gonna explode

Well, snow. did post recently about wanting a crippling storm, but I believe he lives in a multi-unit setting, so he has less to worry about as well.

I hate losing power. But it's been a long time without a decent ice storm for metro. I know areas north got like .2-.3 inches of ice earlier this year. i wouldn't mind some good ice accretion before some snow. Everything will be solid Monday night anyways if lows are as low as they are being depicted

Archived