joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 3-5 Event

windvane

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did not see that call. Can you link it? how many calls do you make leading up to a storm?

he's a hack that flops like a fish out of water with every model run, he has 2 days of posts earlier in the thread calling for a warm cutter & essentially bailing on the remainder of the season now he's tossing around 5-10"......

just remember when Wiggum first starting posting on the old board he falsely portrayed himself as a degreed met - :lmao:

Glenn going kinda strong just now for Sunday night and Monday w/heavy snow for the area. No totals yet but I wouldn't expect...high of 29 (Philly) for Monday. Mentions another storm late next week in the 7 day forecast...

AFD long term mentions too:

THEREAFTER, MODEL DIFFERENCES BECOME MORE APPARENT, AS

THERE ARE SOME SOLUTIONS SHOWING LINGERING HIGH PRESSURE ACROSS THE

REGION THURSDAY, WHILE OTHERS INDICATE A FASTER DEVELOPMENT OF GULF

OF MEXICO LOW PRESSURE AND SUBSEQUENT NORTHWARD PROGRESSION. AT THIS

EXTENDED TIMEFRAME, WE CHOSE A COMPROMISE OF SOLUTIONS AND WILL

CONTINUE TO MONITOR THE POTENTIAL FOR ANOTHER SYSTEM TO AFFECT THE

REGION LATE NEXT WEEK.

he's a hack that flops like a fish out of water with every model run, he has 2 days of posts earlier in the thread calling for a warm cutter & essentially bailing on the remainder of the season now he's tossing around 5-10"......

just remember when Wiggum first starting posting on the old board he falsely portrayed himself as a degreed met - :lmao:

I love weather nuts...But why make things up?

I actually think the models may be weaking the shortwave associated with this storm too much. Meaning, cold the same, but more precip.... I am really giddy right now for possibly the highest snow of the season for Philadelphia. Of course that means the 00z runs will slow down the PV and change Philly to rain ;)

Archived