Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 12-13 Finale Observations Part 3

Amped

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe you'll get a sleetnado warning.

We may be fine.. That said the "we are totally going to score" stuff from some on this part has bordered on wishcasting. There are some scenarios that can't be resolved till they are underway.

At 2:00 temp was 37/33 and pressure 995... now it's 35-36 (depending on station)/34 and pressure dropped to 992.5. Misting most of the day.. and pressure has been falling all day.  I don't know how much snow we got before change over early this morning but we got 1.02 qpf total (Naval Academy station).

Annapolis, Md

We may be fine.. That said the "we are totally going to score" stuff from some on this part has bordered on wishcasting. There are some scenarios that can't be resolved till they are underway.

It could also pull a bit east again I suppose. But given how that blob of precip is moving right now I'd think along 95 and maybe a hair west might be okay. West of there might be questionable more. Could just be my sleep deprivation talking, though. I do like that it isn't rain down there. 

Yep. When the sleet fest started two hours ago I figured that would be a bad sign. Changeover to snow and it has to be 1"/hr rates at least.

Front end around Spotsylvania appears to have changed to snow. Still mostly sleet/rain in that stuff tho.

It is all snow here now.

I will also add that I am seeing some rates just as high as I did last night.  Good thump, hopefully it sticks around.  Looking at radar I look to be in a good spot, just west of center.

Archived