12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
February 12-13 Storm IV, Model Discussion

stormtracker

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though i was basically sure it was wrong there has been too much recent history of ways to go sour. It's a bit of a relief tbh. What a great 24 hours ahead of us.

Well I hope you get 12 + and TSSN...you deserve it for your efforts. Radar trends have looked good for MoCo...

Looking at the nest 12k NAM, it has parts of AA and Calvert counties getting 6"+ during a 3-hr period ending tomorrow at 10pm. Doesn't seem realistic, but ya never know with these bands.

Of course, it also has places with >4" liquid by then too, so.....

And snowfall well over 20"

Can you give me a link to that model?  Thanks

I'm calling it, someone somewhere in VA within a 50 mile radius of CHO is going to hit or even exceed 24"

At 11" now in Roanoke County VA live nearby to Disc who reports a lot. It is absolutely pouring the snow right now too. Any idea timeframe wise what time this deform band rolls thru my area?

Well I hope you get 12 + and TSSN...you deserve it for your efforts. Radar trends have looked good for MoCo...

I'm totally stoked that all of us are going to get nailed. Especially dc proper. It's not a game of inches for once. This will go down as one of my favorite storms. It's a fluke. Right place at right time. We don't do this often at all

Archived