joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12z Models 2.12.14 Let's do discussion Here

sferic

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the eastward extent of the CCB across LI?

The high resolution regional Euro shows that the regular OP is smoothing the CCB development. The high resolution has the best banding from NE PA and High point northward to Binghamton. But there is still good precipitation all the way into NYC and LI.

The high resolution regional Euro shows that the regular OP is smoothing the CCB development. The high resolution has the best banding from NE PA and High point northward to Binghamton. But there is still good precipitation all the way into NYC and LI.

The details of this are probably still going to change significantly, but a good front end dump seems like a given.

I hate to ask an imby question but I'm off to go skiing. .. wondering the westward and southward extent of the ccb. Aka does it stretch back towards trenton

Does the backend deformation band reach back SW into Central Jersey or even down to Philly?  Lots of folks on this thread from those areas.  Sorry if that's too much of an imby question....

Another 20 mile s.e tick and u have a pretty big change of the totals in nyc vs what is forecast

You got that right. I was just going to post that myself. This is really starting to get exciting now. You are literally talking just another tick south and east between already good  snowfall totals and prolific ones.

Does the backend deformation band reach back SW into Central Jersey or even down to Philly? Lots of folks on this thread from those areas. Sorry if that's too much of an imby question....

I just did the same. .. often times the pbp forgets my area and yours. I understand it's nyc Metro forum but share the love lol!

Archived