joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/13/2014 Major Coastal Storm Observations

Rtd208

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve D saying storm is moving ENE not NNE. So storm is east of guidance.

I think he has a conspiracy theory for every storm lol....reality is that we will get VERY heavy snow until about 10:30-11:00 am until we transition trough the city and very close suburbs....we will accumulate 8-10" MAYBE more....but the Changeover WILL happen....without using models, you can clearly use a dual pol radar to see where the mixing is....for now....crushing heavy snow!

I think he has a conspiracy theory for every storm lol....reality is that we will get VERY heavy snow until about 10:30-11:00 am until we transition trough the city and very close suburbs....we will accumulate 8-10" MAYBE more....but the Changeover WILL happen....without using models, you can clearly use a dual pol radar to see where the mixing is....for now....crushing heavy snow!

Someone reported my hometown Howell as all snow. Colts neck and Jackson too. Dual Pol has the rain snow north of them right now so think about that before leaping.

Its all snow in jackson aswell..

heh last night I was at spring back to school night and a colleague has a condo in Jackson, said he expects 2 in to be washed away by rain but he was staying in Woodbridge for tonight. Even I knew Jackson was not getting only 2, how much do you have? Used to teach at the HS25 years ago.

Archived