• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Storm Photos MECS Feb 12&13 2014

jburns

That grey car (my escape) is now what i call "the sleet chaser" lol.

lol  (Sleetscape) If I hadn't changed over to sleet last night for at least 5 hours I would have went well over 20 inches. I still can't believe how hard it snowed this morning! I'm sure I'll never live to see another one like this.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time lapse from yesterday via my Go Pro. Will work on rendering it to a better quality this weekend. Also have another time lapse to edit along with some video of backyard snowboarding by the neighbor.

Awesome video! It was really neat to watch the snow accumulate on the ground. Maybe I need to consider doing this in the future...

Awesome video! It was really neat to watch the snow accumulate on the ground. Maybe I need to consider doing this in the future...

Thanks! What's funny is the majority of it came in a 1.5 hour period and I had the camera out for a little over 4 hours, right before the first flakes started falling. Set it up under the bird feeder after I took those set of pics but forgot I only had a 16 GB card in, only got ~200 pics for that time lapse. Oh well. The video from today should be interesting: snowboards (and my skis), a mound of dirt that's snow/sleet covered and some creativity. Great video of me busying my rear end as I can't land a jump to save my life.

well this was a video but it turned it into a image (not video) what  do I have to do different to share video?  Buckeye shows me how to upload a pic, now I don't know how to upload a video. lol #Idiot

SFaKJWp.jpg

Thanks for sharing your photos.We got close to 14 my way.This mornings snow was something else.Had over 4 in  this morning.

well this was a video but it turned it into a image (not video) what  do I have to do different to share video?  Buckeye shows me how to upload a pic, now I don't know how to upload a video. lol #Idiot

You'll need to do what I did and copy the url of the video into your post.  That's what I had to do with the two videos that I shared.  Should automatically show the video player once you've posted.

You'll need to do what I did and copy the url of the video into your post.  That's what I had to do with the two videos that I shared.  Should automatically show the video player once you've posted.

I think I figured it out? It's on my phone so I tried sending to my email so I can post it, but it say file to large so it just does the image? So it want send out the video. I'm sure there is probably a way to do it but haven't figured it out yet!!! lol .Thanks anyway!!!

Please excuse the cut out. Still haven't figured out how to change the dagone timestamp. I know it looks a little tacky but so would the year of 12-23-22.

Hard to measure due to the wind and the blasting from the sleet. Spots ranging from 6-8" with high spots in the neighborhood close to 9" in wide open spaces not affected by trees. For mby I'll call it seven not too picky.

Best storm since 09/10 and of the last two years.

post-7245-0-61701100-1392411277_thumb.jp

post-7245-0-59232300-1392411308_thumb.jp

post-7245-0-21504800-1392411616_thumb.jp

Please excuse the cut out. Still haven't figured out how to change the dagone timestamp. I know it looks a little tacky but so would the year of 12-23-22.

Easy fix.  Not as easy as changing the date stamp though. :)

large.jpg

It's a nice photo.  I did a quick levels adjustment tp pick up some details on the trees and boulders.

large.jpg

Archived