Newest Member
    12bet1 net
February 12-13 Storm: Title TBD

stormtracker

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Screw it, I'm in too.  :popcorn:

I may be missing something, but Is the track the main reason why the 850 line is where it is? Does the storm need to be further offshore for a majority snow setup?

Regardless, great run. I'm starting to think (with a good bit of hope) that the ensembles and op runs converge on a positive solution for us all. 

youre asking to to answer questions that cause an SQL error when i try to answer them....I'm out...when Amwx is willing to actually make the board run smoothly when there is traffic I'll come back...plenty of better posters than me,.,..you'll be fine

plymouth maps are wrong...I'm out...I refuse to post on a board that hasn't worked in 10 years when we need it to,..time for AMwx to upgrade to handle the load

He's right, I'm not gonna leave the forum, but someone get some more firing power on this board, so that if a big storm actually is in the cards, the server can handle it. We're only 84 hours out, and models are getting decently there on a possible solid event... can't have SQL errors constantly. 

plymouth maps are wrong...I'm out...I refuse to post on a board that hasn't worked in 10 years when we need it to,..time for AMwx to upgrade to handle the load

this board sucks

I honestly think the easy solution is during high load times to only allow people who donate or contribute significantly. That will alleviate any problems.

850s look the same on IWM as on wxbell. 

I guess then that Plymouth has them to far east then... doesnt matter.  Still a good storm on this run by the Euro

Never mind, I see it on the AmWx model site... its a weird finger of +1 850s along I-95 corridor from PHL to RIC... odd looking since Wes is like 0 to -1 at the same time

I honestly think the easy solution is during high load times to only allow people who donate or contribute significantly. That will alleviate any problems.

close the SE forum.. they're going to get screwed anyway

Archived