CHSVol
February 12-13 Storm: Title TBD

stormtracker

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good thing it's not 5 days out.

Bring back fun Ian. It's his birthday, he should make an appearance :(

We actually are in a decent spot for now probably. But no sense in congratulating ourselves yet.

Yes. And going all in on this pattern from 3-5 days is probably pretty dangerous.

It was a joke.  I was getting at the fact that I didn't partake in the "completely disregard the Euro" posts that were flying back and forth yesterday waiting for the GFS to be right.  

I know that in this pattern whatever is advertised 5 days out on any model likely will not be the final solution.  

It was a joke. I was getting at the fact that I didn't partake in the "completely disregard the Euro" posts that were flying back and forth yesterday waiting for the GFS to be right.

I know that in this pattern whatever is advertised 5 days out on any model likely will not be the final solution.

No I know. It was supposed to be a one off comment of Yoda wasn't being dense.

After thinking it over yesterday it made less sense to disregard the euro totally. Now let's just hope it's too amped at this point.

I kinda doubt this solution verbatim but who knows. It's been a long while since we've had a 960s winter low south of the gulf of Maine probably.

No worries when Wes comes in and says things are looking up Ian will cosign ;-). Happy Birthday Ian.

Sent from my iPhone

You should learn to read.

I'm just not going to dance in the fake snow just yet.

No I know. It was supposed to be a one off comment of Yoda wasn't being dense.

After thinking it over yesterday it made less sense to disregard the euro totally. Now let's just hope it's too amped at this point.

I kinda doubt this solution verbatim but who knows. It's been a long while since we've had a 960s winter low south of the gulf of Maine probably.

Yeah, I hear ya. Though I feel a bit better this is advertised 3.5ish days out versus 6-7 like we're used to.  

Archived