• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/28 - 1/30 Storm Thread II

burgertime

Before we get into lockdown mode today for posts, let me thank the folks who kept reminding people to stay away from the ledge yesterday.

This feels exactly like the week before Christmas 2010. The models giveth, and they taketh away ... and sometimes giveth right back. Best of luck to everyone today!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks.

Even though I should have JFGIT :)

This is the link for SREF plumes for Hickory. Click on the little dots to get other cities in the map below.  They just upgraded the site yesterday, I believe.  It looks a little different than it used to.  I like it.

http://www.spc.noaa.gov/exper/sref/fplumes/index.php?YMD=20140126&RT=09&PRM=Total-SNO&SID=HKY&INC=ALL&NNC=&max=&min=&mZOOM=7&mLAT=35.42906773122139&mLON=-79.288746484375&mTYP=roadmap

Better with southern energy, but now the 12z has the northern energy even farther east than 0z run. Will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Skip you were def. spot on about the 00z NAM run. This looks a lot like it just all parties are shifted slightly east. My guess is this keeps moisture just a tick south of where 00z had it. 

Archived