e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
January 25th snow

tmagan

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone really think today would make low 30s? Temps last night in the low teens, and clouds moved in very early today. Steady snow. It was clear to me days ago that temps would stay in the 20s. Monday is a different situation.

I guess you should work for Upton. They had low to mid 30s as late as their 12:30 update while it was 24 and snowing

You're racking it up for Monmouth County.  Not sure what we got over here, since it blows onto my deck from the roof!

Yeah I had 2" on the board and 2.5" on deck tables but due to the south west wind, it was probably doing the same and blowing off roof. My side walks and open area of driveway ranged from 1.5 to 2.0 so I split difference with 1.8" radar banding certainly supports a 1.5 - 2.0 event but over 2" at least in western Monmouth is probably over doing it.

About 1.7" new snow in Port Jeff with it winding down here & roughly 8" on the ground.  

30.9" on season...22.7" for the month.         

Yeah I had 2" on the board and 2.5" on deck tables but due to the south west wind, it was probably doing the same and blowing off roof. My side walks and open area of driveway ranged from 1.5 to 2.0 so I split difference with 1.8" radar banding certainly supports a 1.5 - 2.0 event but over 2" at least in western Monmouth is probably over doing it.

I just went out and measured a few open surfaces.  1.5+" here between W. Windsor and Princeton.  Will post in Philly site.

Archived