• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January 11-12 Rain Soaker

Baroclinic Zone

It's temporary because we'll pile on snow across areas of the country starting next week. The west though is fooked, especially CA.

But who really gives a crap about that--it's really about what's piling up in one's own backyard.  :)

Walkway/driveway sheets of ice--nearly went down even though I was stepping cautiously.  Deck was a lot better--far less residual cold on something that's elevated than the ground itself.

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But who really gives a crap about that--it's really about what's piling up in one's own backyard.  :)

Walkway/driveway sheets of ice--nearly went down even though I was stepping cautiously.  Deck was a lot better--far less residual cold on something that's elevated than the ground itself.

your wunderground says 21? Man at the disaster in NNE this morning

I'll tackle them both tomorrow..between soccer and basketball games,shine up the rims,tires,get them in good shape before winter's onslaught later next week

I think I"ll let the rain do the 'natural wash', but good excuse to vaccum all the dirt and crap that gets tracked inside.

The fact that I'm posting about cleaning my cars frightens me.  Very, very frightened.

Archived