Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January 11-12 Rain Soaker

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drying winds for the win.mud is 3-5 inches deep, under that is solid frozen earth. I tried reinstalling a fence pole that was torn down last night by a broken branch, solid ice under neath. Should be an interesting post thaw period. Hints of blocking and a Feb SSW in the very long range. Going to be a long long winter.

Drying winds for the win.mud is 3-5 inches deep, under that is solid frozen earth. I tried reinstalling a fence pole that was torn down last night by a broken branch, solid ice under neath. Should be an interesting post thaw period. Hints of blocking and a Feb SSW in the very long range. Going to be a long long winter.

Any pics?

I drove threw this right before this car got stuck this street is two streets down from me no way it was 2 feet deep maybe 8 to 12 inches at most I use this street as a cut threw all the time  :lmao:

Arnold Street in Agawam shut down due to floodingPosted: Jan 11, 2014 9:51 PM ESTUpdated: Jan 11, 2014 10:22 PM EST
By Hugh Zeitlin - email
AGAWAM, MA (WSHM) -

Flooding is an issue for parts of our area on Saturday night.

CBS 3 crews were on the scene at Arnold Street around 9 p.m., and the road is shut down.

Police said the flooding stretches about three housesicon1.png long and is 2 feet deep at its worst.

They said one caricon1.png is stuck in the road due to the flooding, and they are in the process of getting it out.

Police said the homesicon1.png on the road are not flooded. It is just the street that is not passable, as it is draining very slowly.

They do not have an estimate as to when the road will reopen.

It is currently the only road shut down in the city.

Archived