Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter

Isopycnic

.mov

Thats the thing really don't want to open an account. Then have to close it. I don't do photography or videos much

Listen, youtube can make you good money if you have cool videos etc.  You can add google adsense and get paid per video view etc.. long story short.. if you REALLY dont want to use youtube, then posting a video here is kind of hard to be honest.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off pay no attention to the timestamp. I do realize its about 8 years in the future... which is not good. Lol I'd be pushing 40.

But hopefully we can finally break the snow curse here in the SE between now and atleast April.

Btw the grass was covered better but due to it being near 60 yesterday what snow there is going quickly. 1/4"- 1/2" on the coldest elevated surfaces.

post-7245-0-06552200-1389876848_thumb.jp

post-7245-0-30284800-1389876872_thumb.jp

post-7245-0-94922100-1389876912_thumb.jp

post-7245-0-05097900-1389876955_thumb.jp

I can't see this at work, but if it's SCSA, I'm sure it's awesome. I'll be able to see it tonight.

CR,

The first four seconds are quite entertaining. However, I recommend you not watch more than the first 4 seconds of it as it sort of gets repetitive afterward lol.

Hey, Doll, I'm back.  My 93 year old mother sat down on the floor real sudden like from a standing position Fri night.  Nothing broken but cut her head and can't sit down anymore.  Got the tailbone bruise from hell.  The next morning the storm gave me nearly 3 inches and took out the cable and innerwebs with a million megaton lighting hit right over head.  Then the ice gods decided I wasn't humble enough and popped a weaken pipe, which I didn't find for days, while the well pressure dropped, and I'm watering two houses with  it.  And, of course, my pipe cement was dry, and no one had any for miles around.  So we did without water until I could find a friend who had some, lol.  Last night I slept the sleep of the dead, once I finally got things back up and running.  I appreciate your concern, and you too Jonathon.

And Jonathon, you did good learning that self sufficiency.  Good on ya!!!  It will do you so much good over and over as you go on, and save you a bunch of bucks.  But if the ice gods smell hubris in your pride of self sufficiency they will smack you down hard, even with your hard earned 'sperience, lol.  Just a fair warning from someone who knows.  I now have 3 unopened cans of Oatey's All Purpose...because I know it will get cold again!!  Tony

Positive thoughts for her speedy recovery :hug:  I broke my tailbone once and that was worse than having my ribs broken :(  Glad you got that pipe fixed too :)   You got more rain with that last system than I have had for the month so far  :lol: 

Snowy-ish

-ish?   That's a good way to put it  :lol: 

Cold rain in SE Wake yo!

Not the first drop here ;) 

First off pay no attention to the timestamp. I do realize its about 8 years in the future... which is not good. Lol I'd be pushing 40.

But hopefully we can finally break the snow curse here in the SE between now and atleast April.

Btw the grass was covered better but due to it being near 60 yesterday what snow there is going quickly. 1/4"- 1/2" on the coldest elevated surfaces.

Pffffftttttt.......40's not old...I'm pushing 50  :weight_lift:    Glad to see you enjoyed the flizzard  :) 

Pffffftttttt.......40's not old...I'm pushing 50   :weight_lift:    Glad to see you enjoyed the flizzard   :) 

Lol. Thanks I wish it was more widespread and higher snow totals for all of us. But I guess baby steps and atleast 2.5 more months on the positive side.

Yuck I had either food poisoning (from a salad at a Bobcats game) or the stomach bug that's been going around. Either way I was down for the count the last 24 hours. Glad to be feeling better today! 

Darn. Yup that is food poisoning. You should complain to them bc you might not be the only one. Someone working there don't know how to prep food. Either it wasn't washed or the lettuce wasn't stored at a cool enough temp. Probably a combo of both.

Lol. Thanks I wish it was more widespread and higher snow totals for all of us. But I guess baby steps and atleast 2.5 more months on the positive side.

Darn. Yup that is food poisoning. You should complain to them bc you might not be the only one. Someone working there don't know how to prep food. Either it wasn't washed or the lettuce wasn't stored at a cool enough temp. Probably a combo of both.

It was one of those prepackaged deals. I knew it was a bad idea when I bought it but I wanted a healthy option that night. I even made a joke about how silly I looked eating a salad at an NBA game. I should have trusted it my instincts. 

It was one of those prepackaged deals. I knew it was a bad idea when I bought it but I wanted a healthy option that night. I even made a joke about how silly I looked eating a salad at an NBA game. I should have trusted it my instincts. 

Always go fries/nachos/dogs/burgers at the game.  Your name isn't Saladtime. Come on man!

You were living dangerously.  You should have stopped at the gas station on the way home to get some SUSHI to top it off!

Archived