joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter

Isopycnic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Doll, I'm back.  My 93 year old mother sat down on the floor real sudden like from a standing position Fri night.  Nothing broken but cut her head and can't sit down anymore.  Got the tailbone bruise from hell.  The next morning the storm gave me nearly 3 inches and took out the cable and innerwebs with a million megaton lighting hit right over head.  Then the ice gods decided I wasn't humble enough and popped a weaken pipe, which I didn't find for days, while the well pressure dropped, and I'm watering two houses with  it.  And, of course, my pipe cement was dry, and no one had any for miles around.  So we did without water until I could find a friend who had some, lol.  Last night I slept the sleep of the dead, once I finally got things back up and running.  I appreciate your concern, and you too Jonathon.

And Jonathon, you did good learning that self sufficiency.  Good on ya!!!  It will do you so much good over and over as you go on, and save you a bunch of bucks.  But if the ice gods smell hubris in your pride of self sufficiency they will smack you down hard, even with your hard earned 'sperience, lol.  Just a fair warning from someone who knows.  I now have 3 unopened cans of Oatey's All Purpose...because I know it will get cold again!!  Tony

Hey, Doll, I'm back.  My 93 year old mother sat down on the floor real sudden like from a standing position Fri night.  Nothing broken but cut her head and can't sit down anymore.  Got the tailbone bruise from hell.  The next morning the storm gave me nearly 3 inches and took out the cable and innerwebs with a million megaton lighting hit right over head.  Then the ice gods decided I wasn't humble enough and popped a weaken pipe, which I didn't find for days, while the well pressure dropped, and I'm watering two houses with  it.  And, of course, my pipe cement was dry, and no one had any for miles around.  So we did without water until I could find a friend who had some, lol.  Last night I slept the sleep of the dead, once I finally got things back up and running.  I appreciate your concern, and you too Jonathon.

And Jonathon, you did good learning that self sufficiency.  Good on ya!!!  It will do you so much good over and over as you go on, and save you a bunch of bucks.  But if the ice gods smell hubris in your pride of self sufficiency they will smack you down hard, even with your hard earned 'sperience, lol.  Just a fair warning from someone who knows.  I now have 3 unopened cans of Oatey's All Purpose...because I know it will get cold again!!  Tony

Hi......What you been up too?

Well, I was actually talking to Michelle, but I'm not opposed to calling you doll, though it might get confusing to call you both doll, lol.

Nothing much...anything new with you?  T

Actually my post was a joke response to your post listing the 436 things that happened to you i the last three days.  I really don't care.

Guess I spoke too much from the heart in my last post.  Thanx for the "delete" and no edit I guess?

Amazing how certain posters here are allowed to be golden while I can't speak truth in banter.  Not like anyone circumvented harsh phrase filters or anything.  But, I'd definitely like to know who deleted my last post for sure. :)

After jumping throw hoops to get it to work on my computer... but does anybody know how to upload a 30 second clip directly to this site? Not youtube.

Right now the clip is running off of Quicktime Player.

What filetype is it?  And I would highly suggest starting a youtube channel.. (name it something good for future videos of the type)...

Archived