Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December 29th System

moneypitmike

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Downtown Gardner is 1100 feet...but there's a lot of 1200+ foot spots in there.

Is it really? We get more snow here Gardner here though I've noticed...i know Templeton has some high spots

On Rte 2, near McNally's I think it gets to 1340'

A lot of Gardner is 1000'ish to 1100'. But there are some hills

Downtown Gardner is 1100 feet...but there's a lot of 1200+ foot spots in there.

Is it really? We get more snow here Gardner here though I've noticed...i know Templeton has some high spots

You're in a slightly better easterly upslope spot vs Gardner so at times it can be better where you are. They are high downtown (1100ish), but on easterly wind they can actually downslope a little off the ridgeline to the east in Ashburnham.

You're in a slightly better easterly upslope spot vs Gardner so at times it can be better where you are. They are high downtown (1100ish), but on easterly wind they can actually downslope a little off the ridgeline to the east in Ashburnham.

True because sometimes it'll be flurrying there but not here. Either way I don't think anyone around here can expect much, I like hubbdaves T-2" that's what I'm going with

101-140 intersection is right around 1,200ft. A lot of the hills (Washington, Parker) downtown are 1,100ft+. Never realized Gardner was generally that elevated. Figured it was more in the 900-1000ft range. I live right at 1,100 ft on the west base of Packard Hill same as most of downtown Gardner.

Tough forecast for this area. Near to slightly above freezing isothemal layer on the soundings from 850 down with a slight spike at 925. Deep enough for melting if it verifies above freezing. Narrow area for good snow growth above that. I'm guessing mostly liquid.

Don't really care for the RAP, but every run keeps trending colder for C NH. It's all snow here around 22Z.

The latest run of the RPM flips you around 22-23z too. It likes a strip from Claremont up thru your area and up through KLEW. Lighter amounts on either side.

The latest run of the RPM flips you around 22-23z too. It likes a strip from Claremont up thru your area and up through KLEW. Lighter amounts on either side.

Wondering if n conway will be too far north for the best stuff. I would rather be about 50 miles south....around like 1k.

Plymouth , nh guy at 1100 looks prime

Archived