CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
December 14/15 winter storm threat

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man i gotta 20 miles nw or more for this, its either wakefield or n conway. Gf's sister lives in salem,ma . If i stay local sat nite nobody could force me to such a torch spot along the immediate coast. I got no other decent options. Euro please oh please tick se. I think Euro may go over canal at 0z given trends and if it does i think we are locked and loaded .

This high strength and position better not move unfavorably tommorrow , we need this strong w perfect placement

Looks like jackpot may be shiftin to upper Merrimack valley/ monads. Also Rochester,nh area could get crushed

Man i gotta 20 miles nw or more for this, its either wakefield or n conway. Gf's sister lives in salem,ma . If i stay local sat nite nobody could force me to such a torch spot along the immediate coast. I got no other decent options. Euro please oh please tick se. I think Euro may go over canal at 0z given trends and if it does i think we are locked and loaded .

This high strength and position better not move unfavorably tommorrow , we need this strong w perfect placement

Looks like jackpot may be shiftin to upper Merrimack valley/ monads. Also Rochester,nh area could get crushed

If GFS is still giving BOS 8" I don't think you need to be running for the hills just yet.

Scott isn't that the classic definition of feedback issues?  We talk about it a lot off the coast when it's marginally defined.  s/w's popping off adjacent to QPF maxes I thought was the clear threshold.

To me this looks like 100% the case. 

Normally the Euro doesn't seem to be as prone to those issues, so I'm curious to see what it does.

It may be..but if the other guidance follows suit, then we know it may be realistic, I kind of agree with Will though...it seems a little weird looking but we won't know for a while.

If GFS is still giving BOS 8" I don't think you need to be running for the hills just yet.

I think he wants to go somewhere that will have no taint at all.

For me personally, ending as a couple hours of pellets doesn't really bother me after we are getting smoked on the front side.

Canadian tracks the low a little SE of GFS/Ukie, but still pretty close...maybe ACK or between ACK and CHH?

I should note that the GGEM also has the huge QPF bomb just offshore where the low is following. I think that is somewhat real...but the extent is uncertain.

GFS is a front end thumper even right to BOS. BOS is pretty cold until the last second as the lift exits.

That high pressure is a total beast. It's like trying to move Vince Wilfork out of the way...its going to be a battle and the fireworks will be fun to watch.

Archived