• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Do you have any limits for how much cold and snow you want?

Fozz

Fair enough, not everyone is a fan of winter, but I'd love to at least visit Garrett county during a big storm.

I can tell you that big storms are cool there but the snow does wear on you and it also can mess up your house and car. Sliding off the side of a ridge at night because 5 feet of snow drifted onto the road sucks.

Excessive frozen precipitation and/or extreme cold are disruptive and dangerous to life, limb, and property.

Heavy snow is really interesting to watch, but the best kind is when it melts on contact without accumulation. 4-6 inch storms a few times each season are OK, but anything beyond that simply gets too disruptive.

The older I get the less I can tolerate extreme cold. Anything below 20F is too cold for me.

I loved feet of snow and bitter cold when I was a kid, but not now.

Excessive frozen precipitation and/or extreme cold are disruptive and dangerous to life, limb, and property.

Heavy snow is really interesting to watch, but the best kind is when it melts on contact without accumulation. 4-6 inch storms a few times each season are OK, but anything beyond that simply gets too disruptive.

The older I get the less I can tolerate extreme cold. Anything below 20F is too cold for me.

You've GOT to be kidding.....

That is the worst kind of snowfall.

I should know, I had like 3 or 4 'white rain events'

in a row couple winters ago....absolutely depressing. :cry:

if it's going to snow and melt on contact i'd rather it be spring.

Archived