joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - Discussion

Animal

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am the happiest I have been about snow since I moved here in 2010 from Rochester. Totally have my weenie cup full right now. The snow is deep, really deep.....feet of snow everywhere. Even the awesome winter of 2010-2011 does not beat this because this time, the mid hudson region has some of the highest totals instead of the coastal areas. That just makes me feel like a snow king! I am going to take tons of photos and savor this storm. Will never forget this ever. As a snow weenie, it's hard to get better than this.

:D

I am the happiest I have been about snow since I moved here in 2010 from Rochester. Totally have my weenie cup full right now. The snow is deep, really deep.....feet of snow everywhere. Even the awesome winter of 2010-2011 does not beat this because this time, the mid hudson region has some of the highest totals instead of the coastal areas. That just makes me feel like a snow king! I am going to take tons of photos and savor this storm. Will never forget this ever. As a snow weenie, it's hard to get better than this.

:D

Nice!  No more being jinxed and fringed as the coastal folks cash in!!!

...ORANGE COUNTY...
HARRIMAN 20.5 630 AM 2/14 TRAINED SPOTTER
CORNWALL ON HUDSON 19.7 800 AM 2/14 TRAINED SPOTTER
NEW WINDSOR 19.4 700 AM 2/14 PUBLIC
MIDDLETOWN 19.3 840 AM 2/14 PUBLIC
NEWBURGH 19.0 900 AM 2/14 TRAINED SPOTTER
WASHINGTONVILLE 18.2 800 AM 2/14 TRAINED SPOTTER
GREENVILLE 17.2 800 AM 2/14 TRAINED SPOTTER
TUXEDO PARK 17.0 430 AM 2/14 PUBLIC
WARWICK 14.5 800 AM 2/14 TRAINED SPOTTER
PORT JERVIS 14.5 100 AM 2/14 PUBLIC
MILBURN 14.2 700 AM 2/14 PUBLIC
CHESTER 9.5 210 AM 2/14 PUBLIC

Nice call on that overnight!

Plow guy broke down. Stuck at home so far. Absolutely gorgeous morning. Will post some pics later.

Thanks, I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express once.............................Got plowed in by 4 feet of cement at top of driveway this morning FTL. Couldn't find where my mailbox was for quite sometime. 2.5 hrs of cleanup. Now my refrigerator stopped working. Time to go to Home Depot

Archived