joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - Discussion

Animal

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever is in PA has to come thru. It may move more N than E so anyone near the CT border maybe on the outside looking in.

Like me.

I just got woken up, the neighbors plow guy showed up at 1am and it bang bang with the diesel revving. Looks like it's been raining for quite some time, I know I heard thunder earlier as I was falling asleep too. Theres a serious glaze on everything. Now it's starting to snow.

I'm throwing in the towel and heading to bed, though I'll have a couple alarms set to check radar periodically. Just under 3" combined sleet and snow for round 2, making this my first 1' storm since October 2011. 25 degrees with gusty northerly winds and moderate falling snow creating the quintessential nor'easter scene. Hope everyone pulls off several more inches tonight.

I'm throwing in the towel and heading to bed, though I'll have a couple alarms set to check radar periodically. Just under 3" combined sleet and snow for round 2, making this my first 1' storm since October 2011. 25 degrees with gusty northerly winds and moderate falling snow creating the quintessential nor'easter scene. Hope everyone pulls off several more inches tonight.

Have a good night bro! Congrats on getting a foot. That's never a bad thing.

Archived