Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
July high heat WX disco

CapturedNature

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

N o, N o, N o,  

I read it as "REAL" heat/humidity. As in this abby normal crap be gone. Gone for good...didn't state that!  

Well that is what he said.  Can anyone not understand that?  Come on, it's end of July/August we're talknig about.  To think he means no more heat or humidity, well......

75.0/71

75.0/71

N o, N o, N o,  

I read it as "REAL" heat/humidity. As in this abby normal crap be gone. Gone for good...didn't state that!  

Well that is what he said.  Can anyone not understand that?  Come on, it's end of July/August we're talknig about.  To think he means no more heat or humidity, well......

75.0/71

75.0/71

thank you, yes. 

BOS at 92

Yup....some of us have thought today would be the sneaky one with big numbers.

I looked at my post that Will quoted and feel like mpm when he posted from his phone that time...lol.

All MOS products are well under where we will be at 15z.

That launching pad of 81 sure helped lol.

3 showers yesterday. Once in the am as always. Another upon my return home from my walk from work. And the last after walking the dog in upper 80s conds near 11pm. Crazy.

This is the last morning for this but a run as you described today was not wise and it sounds like you were perilously close tos catastrophe.

3 showers yesterday. Once in the am as always. Another upon my return home from my walk from work. And the last after walking the dog in upper 80s conds near 11pm. Crazy.

This is the last morning for this but a run as you described today was not wise and it sounds like you were perilously close tos catastrophe.

I had to slow my pace way down. If I didn't I wouldn't be typing right now. I fully admit these last 30 days have been extremely difficult for running. 4-5 miles is no problem but up over 8 you quickly run into problems.

Archived