Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Ridge Builds In - Humidity Sticks Around - Wx Disc

CT Rain

Meh

This is not that oppressive (yet), its actually nice for summer wx. If you can't hack this then you're kind of a wuss. I have no air conditioner so I'm not faking

You're right it hasn't been bad, but the clouds and rain have gotten old. I wouldn't call this great summer weather just because its humid...I don't mind the humidity but its more annoying for some reason to me when it's not actually hot out. If its going to be humid, it might as well be 90/70 and sunny. I don't mind extreme summer heat just from the novelty of it.

But the cloudy, damp 75/69 pattern is getting old.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has turned out to be an upper tier model bust across the boards in my estimation.  We got upper 50s now into NE zones and the boundary's still moving.   

It seemed most were spot on with the apparent halt in its forward momentum around 3 or 4 pm, but there seemed to be a secondary push and the boundary reactivated.  Interesting.     

And he actually doesn't enjoy it! It's a total act designed to aggravate others.

Seriously though it does look pretty uncomfortable for a while... should be able to bring some decent warmth to the beaches too as the low level flow veers some as the ridge keeps trucking west.

Not to mention he clearly posted a completely different way back in 2007. I don't take a thing he says seriously on here these days.

It will be interesting to see if the Euro ensembles are correct for mid-month...looks like it tries to bring the troughiness back east.

Archived