SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
July 2013 General Discussion

Chicago Storm

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some pretty impressive 500mb height anomalies being shown, especially from the Ohio valley on south.

If the extended troughing over the eastern US pans out, I could easily see a decent stretch of 60's for highs in MKE with  persistent NE flow.

You must mean May and June if you take away snow from the equation. October is boring as heck. May and June have stormy weather sandwiched in between generally cool, pleasant stretches.

Weather wise i agree its boring. I'm talking about Leisure.

Not that we need rain but kinda hoping there is a tropical system to track sometime. Those can be fun. I've read that the Gulf may be favored this season, which, if true, would increase the chances of a remnant system making it into this area of the country.

:thumbsup:

Scary how fast time fly's by especially when you get near over the hill like me :(

What a gorgeous weekend of free AC to get stuff done outside before leaving for two weeks to Vacations with the FIBS in Vilas county.   Y'all have a great and safe (hopefully extended) 4th of July holiday.

Scary how fast time fly's by especially when you get near over the hill like me :(

What a gorgeous weekend of free AC to get stuff done outside before leaving for two weeks to Vacations with the FIBS in Vilas county.   Y'all have a great and safe (hopefully extended) 4th of July holiday.

Fook that getting older/over the hill. That ended the day before i was suppose to hit 30. :weenie:

Oh and this weather has been awesome. Lets keep it going!

Thanks and you have a great 4th as well. I'll be working but done in time to blow off a few fireworks and watch the show.

Archived