• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
We appear to near the threshold into a new pattern - good opportunity to start a new forecast/banter

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in your heart of hearts what do you think is my preference?

One doesn’t even have to go back beyond this week to see that the situation is likely quite conflicted:

High dews = bad for distance running

Good luck dude. I ran PVD in May and it was muggy and not fun. I'm running NYC in Nov. Enjoy and good luck

Anyway, I realize it’s all in good fun, but seeing the archival posts presenting what is essentially a diametrically opposite weather agenda has really been great. I assume there are other casual observers in the forum like myself that have been getting a kick out of it.

One doesn’t even have to go back beyond this week to see that the situation is likely quite conflicted:

Anyway, I realize it’s all in good fun, but seeing the archival posts presenting what is essentially a diametrically opposite weather agenda has really been great. I assume there are other casual observers in the forum like myself that have been getting a kick out of it.

I have know Kev for a long time, its a shtick. The dude loves extremes as much as anyone. He is a trip.

Look at the srfc temps.

Edit, for CT it has 60s, but we know the peaks fo TOL may be cooler.

It has like 61F for his BY, lol....this is like saying two models don't agree because one has 9" of snow and the other 11" of snow or one has highs of 94F and the other 91F. :lol:

Archived