Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Concerned about that cell immediately to its south and how that might disrupt inflow.

Looked like it for the time being, but it looks like a new area of rotation beginning on the south side of the Weatherford cell at the moment.. We'll have to see what it does.

FWD continues Tornado Warning for Parker [TX] till 8:00 PM CDT ...AT 743 PM CDT...STORM SPOTTERS AND DOPPLER RADAR OBSERVED A DEVELOPING TORNADO. THIS TORNADO WAS LOCATED 8 MILES WEST OF ANNETTA SOUTH...MOVING EAST AT 20 MPH. DOPPLER RADAR HAS A TORNADO DEBRIS SIGNATURE ON THIS STORM...CONFIDENCE IN A TORNADO IS VERY HIGH AT THIS TIME. IF YOU ARE IN THE PATH OF THIS TORNADO...TAKE COVER IMMEDIATELY!

dumb question, but is the DFW NWS office near the main doppler, like up here in chanhassen? if so they might want to be reviewing procedures at this time. as well, i wouldn't be surprised if they don't go to a potential top-level tornado emergency very soon for the south-side of ft worth.

Scary situation here. I'm working up in Fort Worth this summer but I am at the Arlington Mall right on I-20. People are talking about the tornado warnings already in the shops. There is a serious lack of signage here directing people toward the mall's shelters. Really hope this continues to look like it will move to our south.

dumb question, but is the DFW NWS office near the main doppler, like up here in chanhassen? if so they might want to be reviewing procedures at this time. as well, i wouldn't be surprised if they don't go to a potential top-level tornado emergency very soon for the south-side of ft worth.

The FWD office is well north of downtown and the nexrad is well south at Spinks airport.

Bad news and timing for the central and south DFW metroplex area if the storms continue to develop as currently shown.

They're moving so slow tho so might not get to most populated areas intact.

Archived