12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
March 6-8th Ocean Storm Discussion Part III

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, look how everything is based in that fronto band near and just offshore. Without that, it's rasn. Not a fan of that.

I'm being selfish and cheering anything that gives deep easterly flow and enough moisture to make it matter.

Eh, look how everything is based in that fronto band near and just offshore. Without that, it's rasn. Not a fan of that.

Yeah not a huge surprise that we're starting to see a compromise develop.

I'm not a huge fan of the setup... sort of unconventional so there are some issues to be worried about.

We'll see though... interesting and fun looking storm. 

Still has our Boston blizzard.

Ugh. What we have is the euro theme of earlier sans the meddling s/w that amped this thing up on ncep guidance. So...toss the nam because its not supported by the rgem or gfs with the northern s/w or any previous model.

That leaves us with this run of the gfs which is a big shift se. The playbook says this is step 1 of a 3 part road to ruin. Rgem though looks decent, and ultimately it's going to come down to the prince of weenies in the euro. At first glance the rgem looks a lot like the euro to me.

It's about 30 miles from horrible rates. It's trending se AWT.

This is the timeframe where I find the GFS least reliable and the EC tends to step up...we'll see what happens with the 00z EC. I see it ticking north but not much.

This is the timeframe where I find the GFS least reliable and the EC tends to step up...we'll see what happens with the 00z EC. I see it ticking north but not much.

I don't like that look since the screw potential is so high with that weenie enhancement to the QPF. Unless you are at 1000', you are on the outside looking in without the big lift.

Archived