Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Early March threats - Mar 1st-8th Period

free_man

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah this is just hopeless in Maine ..and damn near hopeless here probably. If the 12Z Euro holds it's probably a done deal because you are inside 4 days then.  

Those were my thoughts all along but some were trying to convince me otherwise, I already saw what this type of block can do back in 2010, No need to wishcast

Sort of hard to believe that it will be bullied straight east by the confluence, but hey that's what they all show.

And I think back to how many times this winter all I needed was a little better confluence to drive one of these

lakes cutters to reform on the coast. Even a few days ago it was too little for a good coastal redevelopment.

Confluence still killing this.

I see it gets the .25 line to ACK now, but the ground truth is that the low heads pretty much straight out to sea from Norfolk, Virginia.

Funny forum. Talked about this for days in fantasy range. As we approach the medium range the gfs went from missing parts of SNE by 750 miles at 0z to missing by 10 miles at 12z

Nothing to see there

Lol...I last waxed my car when my 35 year old son was 8 and he helped me.

LOL

Kevin has OCD when It comes to washing cars.

I think he'd cringe if he saw either the inside or outside of my cars.  Or maybe vomit.  Or maby he'd just be compelled to clean them

It actually is not a scraper. It gets most of us with >.5 qpf.

I bet I can guess who the other few are! :)

Not feeling this one at all.

Archived