Newest Member
    Toothache
Early March threats - Mar 1st-8th Period

free_man

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL

I think he'd cringe if he saw either the inside or outside of my cars.  Or maybe vomit.  Or maby he'd just be compelled to clean them

I bet I can guess who the other few are! :)

Not feeling this one at all.

but your the only one mike that will actually see snow from this....well the 1k crowd will ....coastal folk yes we can hope and pray we can get in on .25 of wind blown rain....no tanks.....if the LP is 500 miles away and i'm in a bootleg style airmass.....nah keep it dry

completely agree...40F rains are the worst; give me a pasting snow or sun w/ 60s

honestly .....kev's locale is pretty good for the pasting of snow or sun w 60's in morch.   as we know W SNE can get in on the nice spring wx while the eastern 1/3 or 1/4 is in fog. . . and obviously his 1k helps getting snow in morch so ....ya i don't really love our chances on the cp

Sounds like a subtle north trend and positioning of key features started with 12z suite. This should really kick into high gear on tomorrow's runs and take off from there

did you inhale any fumes when waxing that car?  i'm just concerned this "data" is going into the 0z kfs run and want to try and stop that. i guess at your 1k you can squeeze out so snow showers if the LP is 500+ miles S of us and the moist NE flow gives us .25 qpf and windy conditions but i'm not sure there is much hope for this one rev.  

Sounds like a subtle north trend and positioning of key features started with 12z suite. This should really kick into high gear on tomorrow's runs and take off from there
At this rate of trending north it should jackpot Tolland by April's first set of runs.

Most will lose the snow cover this week. With little qpf regardless of temps, march sun angle can't be denied.

I have 2 feet on the ground so it may take me an extra week up here!  I had friends from West Roxbury that left this AM to visit us and could not believe the difference in snow depth/cover over the 100 mile drive.

Archived