12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
February 25-26 Winter Storm

wisconsinwx

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who think suppression is not a concern, the GEM Ensembles are perhaps an example of why you never know; they take it from Memphis to C Kentucky.  The GEM doesn't seem to be in line with the consensus very frequently recently, so it may not be a good model to use, but I'm not giving up on my concern of a complete whiff to the south.

For those who think suppression is not a concern, the GEM Ensembles are perhaps an example of why you never know; they take it from Memphis to C Kentucky.  The GEM doesn't seem to be in line with the consensus very frequently recently, so it may not be a good model to use, but I'm not giving up on my concern of a complete whiff to the south.

I would rather have that than a "warm storm" that would more likely usher in more "spring like" weather...

I just got home from work and haven't had a chance to check any temp profiles, but just checked out my point-n-click. :yikes:

Monday Night: Rain or freezing rain likely after 10pm, becoming all freezing rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Never thought I'd say this, but I'd rather have sleet.

dude you switch every other one. Just because the 18z GFS ensembles went south?

Who was the person who said ensembles aren't worth looking at?  Or something along those lines.

Anyway the overall setup looks decent for much of this area, but it's a little hard to get too excited I gotta say.  Something interesting to track at least.

It's like the movie Groundhog Day, except in message board form.

Funny, that's what this winter has felt like, what with all the potential storms, a few of which have panned out to their credit.  Two years after the Groundhog Day Blizzard as well.  I've been generally consistent in expecting suppression and a small hit locally at best.  DVN and LOT have a good chance, though.  I will wait until it is sampled to punt, though, and Alek should too.

Funny, that's what this winter has felt like, what with all the potential storms, a few of which have panned out to their credit.  Two years after the Groundhog Day Blizzard as well.  I've been generally consistent in expecting suppression and a small hit locally at best.  DVN and LOT have a good chance, though.  I will wait until it is sampled to punt, though, and Alek should too.

facepalm.jpg

lol

Archived