Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Revenge of the Weekend Warrior Storm: 2/15-2/16

PhineasC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Post 45 hour...don't do it. Don't one person in here do it. Fool's gold II.

Our only real hope is the vort dropping into NC at 48s being stronger and then deepening the low off closer to the coast to try to pull the NC precip back this way. That's probably a lot shot as each little impulse pulls the front a little farther to the east.  Time to me to go bed. 

Nam did tick west with the surface low and front off of cape cod. Won't help us though.

Edit: second batch of fools gold in Central Virgina at 48 hrs Probaly OTS but well west of 18z.

the fact is, it is!

one more shift like that and we really are in business

not that I really care what anyone else does, but this one is far from punting

what else is there to do anyway, wait for 2/22?

the fact is, it is!

It doesn't really matter what we do since it doesn't affect the weather. I think the models are missing a feature on Monday that will form a 976mb low off of hatteras as the trough goes negative and cuts off.

I am not going to argue with you over posts on a weather forum. Not worth it.

There is no argument. We are just frustrated. The pattern coming up is active. That doesn't mean anything necessarily but active is better than dormant. At least it will be a "fun" way to cap off the winter. Because there is going to be a lot to track.

the fact is, it is!

Very hard to tell where a surface low will form on the east side of a very amplified troff.  Usually ends up further north than expected but occasionally the base is good for a storm.

Ok who tried to post about the snow to Facebook? Facebook down for everyone it seems. 

Yup, I just tried to log on for the first time in a week and it is down. People must be freaking out not being able to be on facebook for 3 minutes. Worse news is no one can see Ji punting winter now.

Yup, I just tried to log on for the first time in a week and it is down. People must be freaking out not being able to be on facebook for 3 minutes. Worse news is no one can see Ji punting winter now.

Facebook must be enjoying a little Valentine's Day action too - been going down. Sorry, couldn't resist that one.

Archived