Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Feb 17/18 Storm Threat - Discussion

mahk_webstah

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phil just to be clear, although I think this has similarities....the orientation could easily have it bombing out in the abyss.  Time will tell, interesting setup and my comments by no means imply a crippling hit.  I think there will be a major low, and for now probably like the Canadian approach which has been mainly consistent.  tossing the nam for now.

Check totals YTD and what climo is from New Haven/ Nirth Haven on North . That is jack zone

Thats funny.

BDR has more snow than bdl bos and pvd. by a large margin  not even close, and compared to climo and date its a murdering.  Se ct is doing well, portland maine is doing well, as well as Mt tolland 

What is this talk about a Sw CT winter? Most areas from NH on NE have quite a bit more snow

Up here we are around 50 inches and that is 25-30 below a typical season.  Good chance we get to our seasonal norms though in the next 2 weeks, and a decent shot at exceeding average it seems.  But you and many in CT have already exceeded seasonal norms, right?

Up here we are around 50 inches and that is 25-30 below a typical season.  Good chance we get to our seasonal norms though in the next 2 weeks, and a decent shot at exceeding average it seems.  But you and many in CT have already exceeded seasonal norms, right?

Yup BDR is well above seasonal average, and I'm above seasonal average even though I missed out on the heaviest stuff from the blozzard.

-skisheep

Really? I think it's the last two seasons. The opposite has been true.

wooooooosh:) just having some fun until the gfs comes out, how did you do in 9-10 and 10-11?  You should always beat the real number but compared to climo I bet we are doing better than you think.

Anyways hopefully snowman 21 comes in and gives some hard numbers for New England compared to average to date, he is good at that!

Yeah not even close. BOS has killed them relative to climo overall prior to the last 2 seasons in that 2000-2011 period. Mother nature tends to even it out.

BOS killed bdr 10-11 compared to climo? I never paid attention to BOS that year, I thought it would have been closer

Archived