• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 17/18 Storm Threat - Discussion

mahk_webstah

yup-down to 6-8 inches here in the warmest spots...temp hit 49, down to 48-sun angle doing its dirty work this time of year too....dust on crust tonight....

You're lucky that you have 6-8 left, plenty of bare spots showing up in my yard where it's direct exposure. Hoping for even a coating tonight just to fill in the grass.

-skisheep

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're lucky that you have 6-8 left, plenty of bare spots showing up in my yard where it's direct exposure. Hoping for even a coating tonight just to fill in the grass.

-skisheep

Pack is durable, its been above freezing every day except the day after the storm, rain and strong sun...........I am impressed thanks styro balls.

post-865-0-89797300-1360954199_thumb.jpg

Dr No kills it two days in a row....

Dr No was off by about .35" of QPF here inside of 6 hours the other night.  It's by no means the be all and end all this winter, more like Dr Depends.  Depends on the situation, sometimes it's stellar, some times it's not good.

My thought is it either bombs earlier down the coast which may not be good, or bombs later as modeled which isn't all that great.  So we'll see.

Snowpack crying for mama today. It's a burly men in Saab convertible deal.

Has been nice with temps up in the mid 30s at 1500ft...periods of snow showers and flurries amid breaks of sun. Feels very March like out there. Made me realize I may be done with subzero cold this winter...I'll take more snow but the arctic chill is something we might be able to avoid going forward. Except for Sunday's -40 wind chills :axe:

Archived