• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Feb 17/18 Storm Threat - Discussion

mahk_webstah

Should still be a nice refresher for most at least. I think 2-4" over a 24 hour period is a decent starting point right now with the higher amounts east...with a bit more than that on the Cape.

Given how close even the Euro is to something bigger, can always adjust upward if things look better. Can't always rely 100% on qpf either, some of those eastern spots could get it on some ML fronto.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way your acting over a 4-6 event is extremely weenie ish. And it feeds posts like Brian 7311

Well I said this morning I didn't buy the GFS stuff and I think my thoughts are working out. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. I welcome 4-6" if I get it..but I don't buy that much either. I'm only "meh" on the big GFS amounts. Sorry I'm anti KU

Did suck to see tonight and tomorrow's precip be cut back here, and warmer which is not hard to believe its gorgeous out. Even if its very light stuff over hours for most better than nothing I guess

Let's hope we can get something tonight, looks like our best shot...at least the pack will hang on til Monday at least with the colder temps...

You know who hates these4-6 inch deals us Tip. He will lose it when sees he's getting a moderate event this weekend. As emotionally invested as he gets with these things. He'd much rather have crappy wx like today's

Today is absolutely fantastic, have you been outside? Nice taste of spring which starts on two weeks! Easier to take knowing snow and cold are coming back but man does the sun feel good

Archived