wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
February 8th-9th Potential Bomb Part III

earthlight

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They seem to be mainly basing their forecast on the GFS. I think a blend of the NAM and GFS is a better way to go but we'll see what the 00z models have to say...

That's why I'm seeing the GFS and NAM converging on 14-18" of snow with localized amounts up to 2' to the north of I-87 and the southern half of NYC of NYC will have 10-14" of snow with localized amounts up to 18" of snow for Eastern NYC.

Looking nice!  The GFS has tremendous precip just offshore NJ and south of LI.  Tht signal is there even on the gfs just a few miles east...  Blend the ecm...nam...gfs we're looking good

natrad.gif

I think TWC said that those places in Georgia ans SC were going to get 5-7 inches of rain.   And thats coming our way in the form of something white.. :snowing:

I just realized how many views this thread got 62,000 wow although half of those are from us that is till a large number. Got gas for the snow blower, but I loathe that i have school tomorrow. I honestly think Bloomberg is making another large mistake and he needs new advisers because whoever is feeding him 4-6 is absolutely nuts. 

I just realized how many views this thread got 62,000 wow although half of those are from us that is till a large number. Got gas for the snow blower, but I loathe that i have school tomorrow. I honestly think Bloomberg is making another large mistake and he needs new advisers because whoever is feeding him 4-6 is absolutely nuts. 

Bloomberg is a bonehead. From the Blizzardgate of 2010 to mishandling Occupy Wall Street to downplaying Sandy, then trying to hold a marathon just 5 days after Sandy, now downplaying this when even the GFS suggests more than 4-8 inches.

Archived