joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 8th Potential Bomb Part II

earthlight

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is warning snow for the city North, East, and West correct? According to my interpretation of the GFS I see warning criteria, someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Would be shocked if upton does not go with watches.

-skisheep

Upton will likely not going with any watches until at least tomorrow, especially for the coast

The gfs is showing an advisory/low end warning snow for the NYC metro. DT just had a facebook post (pam anderson) that kinda dampened my spirits. It makes sense though

Just talking about a sharp cut off. December 2000 etc. not uncommon for a miller b. says anywhere from 3-12 in NYC can fall

Upton will likely not going with any watches until at least tomorrow, especially for the coast

That would suprise me, if something like the EURO verifies, it's 12+ for the entire reigon, and especially this winter with no snowstorms to date people need to be aware that it's coming... This EURO run will be telling though, what it does will be huge. Upton 6"+ in all of CT, and that was before 6z and 12z GFS which brought more snow into the area.

-skisheep

The gfs is showing an advisory/low end warning snow for the NYC metro. DT just had a facebook post (pam anderson) that kinda dampened my spirits. It makes sense though

This a textbook set up for someone to end up on the wrong side of a sharp snowfall cutoff.

The Euro has been standing at the finish line for 2 days now , its taken the GFS 2 days first not to head the system out to Bermuda , next it took it NE and torched the surface and now it sees the CCB to the tune of 6 inches . If the Euro holds firm , you have to expect the GFS to take another step to it .

The GFS goes to the Euro in almost all these bigtime systems . Yes would much rather be in SNE If the Euro stays the course , you have to buy it in my mind.

The Euro phases it earlier and is deeper .I buy the Euro , I think its been the most consistent .

Archived