12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
February Banter Thread

burgertime

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hear ya rdu...I see/hear this a lot with sports talk radio too....the commercials and on-air promos just destroy the product.

I agree about TWC, but sports fans should be used to waiting.  After all, in a typical 3 hour plus NFL game the ball is in actually in play for only around 12 minutes.

Reminds me a lot of last night. :whistle:

HaHa!!

They've also had pretty crappy back to back winters as well...especially in the SNE...but just go to one of their threads and you'll see why people hate it. 

What is SNE?  Is this supposed to mean Southern New England?  If so, what's considered southern New England and what's northern New England?  CT and RI and MA are southern?  VT and NH and ME are northern?  Is this right?

HaHa!!

What is SNE?  Is this supposed to mean Southern New England?  If so, what's considered southern New England and what's northern New England?  CT and RI and MA are southern?  VT and NH and ME are northern?  Is this right?

That's correct though I always just picture it as MA. 

I've got The Weather Channel on in my office. I'm amazed at how many commercials are on that channel. Everytime I look over at it there's a commercial on.

Do they name the commercials after their kittens, like they do storms?  The creep factor keeps me away from them, and I used to watch a lot back in the day...of course, that's when they had the sweater girls, lol.  T

Don't worry, Mr. Burns, I've always though you were special :)  T

Not as special as Brick.  I have just obtained a previously unreleased video of Brick taken less than a minute after reading one of WilkesboroDude's  300 hour snow maps that showed an inch of snow for Raleigh.  Sad, but safe for work or kids.

Archived