• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Something is messed up with pages in threads

Thunder Road

Clicking the last page or last post of a thread takes you to where it should, but the page number says I'm on Page 1 (instead of 17, for example).  

Then, whether I click another page number, type a page number in to "Jump to Page" box, or change the page number in the URL, it takes me to the actual Page 1 and I end up stuck there.  Clicking "Next" takes me to the next page of posts but again, it still says I'm on Page 1.

What's up with that?

Ditto.  The paging seems a real mess now.  If a thread has more than 3 pages, the only way to navigate to pages 4 and later is to manually change the URL to append the page number.

On this positive side, the RETURN key now works correctly in IE10 on Windows 8.  :)

Yeah.. The CUSTOM SKINs has to be updated. The IP.Board skin ( what i am guessing is used on test site? ) should be fine though.

No, the baseline default skins do not work here either. It has to be something with the core coding, probably a hook  edit.

No, the baseline default skins do not work here either. It has to be something with the core coding, probably a hook  edit.

Strange as i had these same exact issues with the custom skin but the default IP.Board skin worked fine. I talked to IPB and they said the custom skin had to be updated and thus it was not on their end..

Ditto. The paging seems a real mess now. If a thread has more than 3 pages, the only way to navigate to pages 4 and later is to manually change the URL to append the page number.

On this positive side, the RETURN key now works correctly in IE10 on Windows 8. :)

Almost bought a Windows Surface, but got the new iPad instead. Fire it up log onto AMWX and it starts acting up. Thought it was the iPad.

You probably realize this already, but your test forum is next to useless if it's significantly different from the production one.

I do, and normally do recreate it to match this setup as close possible. The culprit was a hook file that wasn't installed on the test board as the time.  

IE10 people, I hope you're happy!  LOL

Archived