• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Something is messed up with pages in threads

Thunder Road

Small issue but the member names are no longer color-coded for each group.

Slightly bigger issue: The forum is currently having trouble remembering which threads I've read.

The color coding mod has be disabled temporarily until an update for the board software version is available. It was screwing up the View New Content page.

I forgot to flip back from Performance Mode which disables that feature after I found the offending hook file.  It's off now.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="PSUHazletonWx" data-cid="1977525" data-time="1357152782"><p>

Quotes still sometimes pop up as a garbled mess on my end. Also noticing an extra space between the end of my post and my sig.</p></blockquote>

test

Wow, was curious about the red tags. They are blue and not red in their names. They still say Met is the sig area though. Is this intentional or a part of the problem?

i noticed that too, yesterday...all the colored tags are gone...

thanks for all your hard work, WoW!!!

The loss of color on the names is intentional for now... it's a separate modification that handles this and was screwing up some of the pages.  I have to wait until the author of the mod releases an update.  Why Invision doesn't build this feature into its own coding is a mystery.

Archived